Operation steps of slitting machine equipment :
1. Before turning on the slitting machine equipment, the staff must complete a series of inspection work, and only after confirming that it is normal can the equipment be turned on and enter the working state. Of course, you also need to make preparations, such as combining the actual processing requirements, load the prepared core on the winding shaft in advance, and place the slitting machine winding shaft in the winding seat, and arrange the rolls in the center position.
2. Next, the staff also needs to press the button of the knife holder slide down, which is mainly for the convenience of pressing the pressure roller onto the winding roller surface of the slitting machine. Afterwards, adjust the lower cutting knife appropriately so that its cutting edge is aligned with the seams of each core tube on the reeling shaft, and then lock the lower knife. In addition, the upper knife axis should be adjusted appropriately so that the upper and lower knife penetration depth is about 1.5 mm. Close the upper blade to make it evenly clamped.
3. After the adjustment operation is completed, the on-site operator also needs to thread the unwinding shaft of the slitter equipment into the raw material core, so that the oblique coil is in the middle position, and then tighten the cones at both ends. After that, press the feed button to automatically enter the material roll into the unwinding seat, rotate the axial adjustment hand wheel, and place the seasoning roll in the middle of the machine.
4. It should be noted that before the staff combine the winding power of the slitting machine equipment, the equipment should be idling for a period of time to check whether there are foreign objects, obstacles, and the lubrication of each operating part of the machine. When the slitting operation of a roll of material is completed, the rewinding power should be disengaged, and the unloading button should be pressed, and the roll will be automatically and stably unloaded to the ground by the hydraulic rocker arm.
5. After the production operation is completed, the staff also needs to record the operation records of the slitting machine equipment on the day and the daily production output and other operations. And to clean up the site environment and equipment in time to ensure that the slitter equipment is tidy and the environment is good, and the power switch must be turned off before leaving get off work.